One idea that I can't get enough of is this idea of inviting your guests to get up and out of their seats to enjoy a bit of a treat. Now, you've most likely seen the extravagant candy bar displays, possibly the "late night snack bar," (think donuts and champagne), and my personal favorite, the popcorn bar.
But have you ever seen a sangria bar? And if so, have you ever seen one executed as beautifully as this one? Um, I think not! Because, you guys? How darling is this? No, really. I seriously can't think of a sweeter idea for a Summer or Fall wedding. And just look at how easy it is to pull this display together!
1. Drink Dispenser: Pottery Barn
2. Printable "Sangria Bar" signage: CharmingEndeavours on Etsy
3. Wine Glasses: Pottery Barn
4. Milk glass vases: HedgehogandOwl on Etsy
5. Peach Roses: Blooms by the Box
6. White Wooden Crates: Amazon
7. Ribbon: American Ribbon Company