Have a real wedding or styled shoot that features a unique & fun color palette? I'd love to feature the creative ways that your couples have used color to bring their weddings to life.
HOW TO SUBMIT
To submit your real wedding or inspiration shoot you can do so via Two Bright Lights, a zipped file to my inbox (email@example.com) or via a Dropbox link.
HERE'S WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR SUBMISSION:
- 30-50 non watermarked images of the wedding or shoot you'd like to have featured
- Images sized at 630 pixels wide (horizontal and vertical)
- For real wedding submissions please include a balance of detail shots and special moments that tell the story of the day.
- A few sentences explaining any creative uses of color of the wedding/shoot
- A vendor list with credit links for all those involved in the shoot
- A paragraph or two from the couple about their wedding.
- A brief explanation of the shoot.
*Before submitting a real wedding please check with the couple that they are happy for their wedding to be featured.
I prefer exclusivity but I do make exceptions for shoots that show unique and creative use of color. Once your submission has been published on The Perfect Palette you are free to submit elsewhere. Although I kindly ask that you and the vendors involved wait at least one month before submitting to another wedding blog.
Due to the high volume of emails and submissions that I receive it may take up to 2 weeks for me to get back to you. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner, but if you have not heard from me after 2 weeks, please feel free to submit to another blog. You can expect your work to be published within a month after acceptance.
I will only schedule weddings and shoots once I receive everything needed for the feature (photos correctly sized, full vendor credits, details from the couple). Then there is usually a 4 week wait before the feature / shoot goes live.
If your wedding is a good fit for The Perfect Palette, I’ll let you you know within two weeks.
If you’ve been featured on The Perfect Palette or you just want to spread the love, click here to grab a badge.