Confession time. Okay, so I must have changed my wedding palette at least 10 times when I was planning my wedding. And who could blame me? With irresistibly pretty palettes around every corner, it's no wonder that so many couples have trouble narrowing it down. Am I right? Believe me, I considered all kinds of colors! From the bright and bold to the light and airy...And guess what? I fell in love with far too many color palettes along the way. It's too bad we couldn't have used them all!
Still on the hunt for the perfect palette? Here’s a look at 18 of my favorites for Fall! Yeah, it was supposed to be a top 10 list, but I sort of got carried away. And I'm hoping you can see why!
1. A Lavender Palette: Looking for an ultra pretty color palette that's full of possibilities? Why not consider this beauty of a palette? Works perfectly for Fall and it's so easy to pull together! Just combine your favorite shades of lavender to create this effortlessly romantic look.
Gowns can be purchased HERE and other similar styles HERE
2. Peach + Green: Absolutely exquisite. That's the thought that comes to mind when I see these made-for-each-other shades! Peach looks so nice with these soft sage shades. And surprisingly, it works great for Fall too. I think a lot of times we get hung up on the idea that softer shades need to reserved for Spring or Summer. But that's totally untrue.
3. Cranberry, Brown + Dusty Blue: Unwilling to settle for the ordinary? Why not opt for something extraordinary! Like this unexpected combination of cranberry, brown and dusty blue. It's color palettes like this that make my heart skip a beat!
4. Cranberry and Orange Tones: What happens when shades of cranberry get mixed with these fabulous citrus shades? All kinds of unexpected prettiness. That's what! It's a mix that definitely on the more traditional side for Fall, but it's one that is will never go out of style.
5. Shades of Emerald + Ivory: If you're a green girl at heart, then you're going to love this palette which combines emerald and ivory. Elegant, romantic, and all kinds of gorgeous, this shade of green really is an amazing one. And definitely fits nicely for the season.
6. Burnt Orange + Dusty Blue: Hello, perfect palette. Orange and dusty blue? Anyone ever consider pairing these colors together? I can't say that I have paired these too often and yet, I have to wonder why. Because look how nicely they work together? Especially when used with this vintage meets rustic type of styling.
7. Berry Tones + Muted Hues: Berry tones will always have a place in my heart. And I'm hoping you can see why. From cranberry to raspberry and everything in between, I'm really liking this combination here lately. Throw in some muted tones, a bit of blackberry and some peach and you'll have a palette that's nothing short of photo-worthy.
8. Berry Tones: Vibrant, colorful, and absolutely eye-catching, I have long loved the idea of combining warm colors like these. Pinks and purples are perfect for setting the scene for romance. And it's easy to see why.
9. A Neutral Palette: A natural softness makes this neutral color palette of beautiful beige tones look cozy and approachable. So easy to pull together and what a beautiful look it is! I like the idea of adding little pinches of silver throughout.
10. Orange + Ivory: I was a Fall bride myself, and even though I fell in love with so many Fall palettes, I couldn't resist my love for this Autumnal hue. Burnt orange pairs with ivory so nicely. Wouldn't you agree? It's a rich and rustic look that will never grow old for me.
11. A Neutral Palette: What happens when shades of brown get mixed with charcoal gray and a bit of navy blue and ivory? All kinds of unexpected prettiness. That's what! It's a mix you don't see everyday and I really wish we would! I'm loving how rustic and rich it feels.
12. Burnt Orange + Neutral Tones: Looking to strike a balance between those bright and muted tones? Why not combine colors like this? This red-orange color looks amazing when paired with this almost-gray color. Wouldn't you agree? Plus you get the best of both worlds.
13. Shade of Blue, Ivory + Gold: If you're a blue lover, then this one is for you! I really love the idea of mixing deep blue tones with shimmery metallic shades like gold. Throw in a bit of romantic ivory and you'll have yourself a palette that's romance-ready!
14. Berry Tones: What's elegant and romantic and gorgeous all over? This mix of pink and lavender surely is. I suggest incorporating a touch of gold to up the elegance factor!
15. Shades of Yellow + Green: If you're into earthy, color palettes that are mostly inspired from nature, then you might want to considered a vibrant palette like this one which combines sunshine-filled yellows and gorgeous greens.
16. Green, Blue + Ivory: Clean, crisp and totally perfect for a preppy affair, this palette of green and blue has a really fun and playful vibe that I just can't get enough of! And those stripes? Yep, I'm in love.
17. Cranberry, Green + Ivory: Soft, natural, and absolutely romantic, I'm loving this combination which mixes cranberry, green, and ivory. It's done in such a way that's really natural and completely effortless. And for that reason alone, I'm in love.
18. Shades of Gold, Yellow + Ivory:
So there you have it! 18 of my favorite wedding color palettes for Fall! Did you find any old favorites? Or maybe a new palette is catching your eye?
I'll be honest, I'm having a tough time picking a favorite! Still on the hunt for your perfect color palette? Well, if you're looking for a few more color ideas, be sure to head over to the color palette gallery where you're sure to find more wedding color ideas than you could ever need!
Intro: Sortrachen 1. Design by Peony and Plum Photo by This Modern Romance Dresses by Jenny Yoo 2. Styling + Design by PEONYStudio Florals by Marina Shetyapina Photo by Anastasiya Belik via Burnett's Boards 3. Melanie Duerkopp Photography Creative Direction, Styling + Florals by Amanda O'Shannessy Creative via Green Wedding Shoes 4. Florals by Merit and Vine Sami Jo Photography Styling by Peter Loves Jane 5. Robyn Van Dyke Photography Florals by The Farmer's Wife via Southern Weddings 6. Poeima Photography Florals by Unique Floral Design Cake by Frost it Up Cupcakery via Southern California Bride 7. Eric Kelly Photography 8. Anastasiya Belik Photography Florals by PEONYStudio 9. BHLDN 10. Jaclyn Journey Event + Floral Design 11. Hazelwood Photo Cake by Artisan Cake Co via Wedding Chicks 12. Nancy Neil Photography Florals by The Floral Lab via Style Me Pretty 13. Events by Evelyn Barmet Photography via Style Unveiled 14. Styling + Design by PEONYStudio Florals by Marina Shetyapina Photo by Anastasiya Belik via Burnett's Boards 15. Sutherland Kovach Studio via Inspired by This for Mag Rouge 16. Jacque Lyn Photo 17. Cake by The Cupcake Company Photo by Nikita Lee Photography via Magnolia Rouge 18. BHLDN