As a girl who successfully planned all the details of my wedding in about 10 different color palettes before actually committing to "the one", let’s just say that I've spent a lot of time dreaming about all the ways that you can use color to bring your wedding to life! From apple green to indigo, there's seriously about a billion pretty ways to add a splash of color to your day. And guess what? Today I've decided to share just a few of my all time favorites! From bouquets to bridesmaid dresses, you're about to get your daily dose of color!
Canary Grey Photography via Confetti Pop
2. Ditch the All White Cake
White Rabbit Studios via Style Me Pretty
3. Tint the Traditional Champagne Toast with a Hint of Color
Mathieu Photography via Wedding Chicks
4. Put a Bow on It!
via How About Orange
5. Cake Toppers and Blooms Go a Long Way!
Cake Topper by Better Off Wed
6. Serve a Signature Cocktail in Your Chosen Colors
via Granny Marmalade
7. Ditch the Traditional White Wedding Gown
8. Hang Colorful Ribbons at the Reception
Photo by Corbin Gurkin via 100 Layer Cake
9. Slip into a Pair of Colorful Heels
Captured by Kate Photography via Style Me Pretty
10. Brighten Up Your Boutonnieres
Vitalic Photography via Wedding Chicks
11. Mix & Match Your Bridesmaid Dresses
Eric Kelley Photography via Southern Weddings
12. Dress Up Your Drinks with Colorful Striped Straws